Structurally Integrated, Cost Efficient and Easy-to-Use
WinAir improves overall work flow by establishing clear guidelines and processes and offers aircraft operators several benefits:
Structurally integrated: WinAir is a structurally integrated maintenance and inventory control system, which reduces software costs and eliminates duplicate data entry.
Cost-efficient: WinAir replaces multiple software systems with one integrated system and has a subscription program for low up-front costs, stable monthly payments, and no annual renewal fees.
Streamlined Procedures: WinAir has thousands of built-in procedural controls to assist operators in improving the overall safety and efficiency of their maintenance and inventory processes.
Centralized Data: WinAir stores an unlimited amount of historical data for quick viewing and extensive reporting options.
Improved Aircraft Dispatch and Reliability: WinAir assists operators in improving aircraft dispatch and reliability statistics.
Easier regulatory audits: WinAir has passed audit tests on numerous occasions; some Regulatory agencies have even recommended WinAir to operators.
Pinpointed Costs: WinAir manages inventory requirements with specific costs, rather than cost averaged.
Easy-to-use: WinAir is designed with user-friendly windows functionality, including pop-up menus and right-click options.
Retained in-house knowledge: WinAir provides a method for collecting, sharing and retaining knowledge accumulated by personnel, retaining it forever.
Return on Investment
By implementing WinAir, you are sure to see a
positive Return on Investment (ROI):
- Increased maintenance program efficiency (labor costs always play a major factor but are often overlooked)
- Less likelihood of retaining expired parts (shelf life tracking)
- Decreased lost/misidentified parts (component tracking)
- Reduced AOG costs (expedite & rush freight charges, penalties etc.)
- Increased aircraft availability
- Detailed Cost Reporting with specific costs
- Inventory usage, and Min/Max control
- Cradle to grave parts traceability
- Efficient tracking of repairs, calibrated tools, and core returns
- Compliance with government regulations
Request more information or arrange a complimentary online demonstration.